September 10 - The Party is Over, Time to Head Home

It's over, I'm all packed. 

Hello Miami, we're back, right where we started from. 


There was a great homecoming with lots of decorations and music. 

And we can't forget the certificates. One for completing the Fourth Segment, and one for completing the Ultimate world cruise. 

I had to laugh when I saw on Facebook the Activities Team stole the decorations and posed for us. 

My Condo never looked better and my fridge and liquor cabinet was fully stocked. Which was great, because I wasn't ready to drive, yet.



Two hours after arriving home, it looked like a bomb went off in my condo, as I attempted to unpack. No pictures because as of a week later, I'm still unpacking


Comments

  1. So, tomorrow when I get up and have my morning coffee, there will be nothing to read. Unacceptable! You need to start another cruise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 13 - Cozemel - Chichen Itza